Subject: DITA and XLIFF presented at the XLIFF Symposium

Hi all,

Given the prominent place translation has at “DITA’s table,” and given the synergy we’re seeing these days between DITA and XLIFF, I think it is appropriate to announce the 3rd Annual XLIFF Symposium. It will be held in Seattle, October 16-17 http://www.localizationworld.com/lwseattle2012/feisgiltt/ in conjunction with the Localization World Conference. There will be presentations specifically about DITA and XLIFF, along with presentations about other aspects of XLIFF and the automated translation throughput.

I figured since the price is pretty reasonable ($200), some in the DITA community would be interested in attending.

If you’d like more information, feel free to ask David (cc’d on this note) or me.

Thanks,

Bryan