Subject: Japan DITA Users Group

Hi,

Independent from DITA Consortium Japan (DCJ) and Japan Technical Communicators Association (Two established entities), I will organize an DITA users cummnity loosely sponsored by few vendors and few local professionals.

My intention is that this community will become an incubator for voices for DITA TC from my own Japanese DITA community.

We Japanese commnicate not in English and most of the time DITA TC/DITA Adaption TC are held during hours I can hardly participate regularly. By collecting voices from users and I am representing somehow I can contribute DITA Adaption TC, which I was not able in last few years.

Best regards,
Tetsuya Sekine InfoParse, Inc. from Japan.