Subject: XLIFF enabled DITA CCM

Hi all,

XDocs v3.5 now has a newly integrated localization option, which can select either XLIFF or topic-based localization workflow.

Both, especially XLIFF flow can be integrated with XTM by XTM-International.

I have not yet fully explored yet but I will do.

Japanese workflow is kinda complicated because we always start Japanese as source language but usually pivot language is English.

Japanese is not suited for the pivot because of its linguistic nature of Japanese language.

We try to improve this by Simplified Technical Japanese and a tool like Acrolinx IQ.

PS

I’ll start a Japan DITA Interest Group for mainly with SDL/PTC corporate users; PTC and SDL are the primal providers of corporates as of 2013.

PTC is not a member of DITA Consortium Japan any longer and SDL Content technologies division is not active either in DCJ.

Hello JoAnn,

Looking forward to seeing you at the DITA Festa and your modeling workshop.

Kris and Bryan, I’ll manage to being present at the TC meeting more this year.

Other TC member, looking forward to attending the sessions and contribute some.

Tetsuya Sekine

President, Principal Consultant

InfoParse, Inc.

<your one stop DITA contact/>