Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Groups - Minutes - OASIS DITA Adoption TC - 11 February 2013 uploaded

Hi Jordan.

Under Business Item 2, bullet 4, for the item titled “Bryan Schnabel - Ixiasoft XLIFF support vs. SDL proprietary workflow,” I think a more generic title is needed. I’m sorry I did not catch this sooner. Perhaps a better title would be along the lines of “Translation support in DITA tools: XLIFF vs. proprietary.” The anecdotal characterizations expressed by me at the meeting were meant to illustrate 2 different approached I know of off the top of my head – and represented a snapshot in time. I think the title, as it is in the notes, could be more confrontational than it was intended to be.

Thanks,

Bryan

From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Jordan Jones
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 9:07 AM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
To be approved at the meeting on 25 February 2013 at 11 a.m. Eastern US time. Please send questions and comments in advance if you have corrections.

Thanks.
-- Mr. Jordan Jones

Document Name: Minutes - OASIS DITA Adoption TC - 11 February 2013

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Jordan Jones