Subject: DITA skillset discussion

All,

At our last meeting, I took an action item to start a discussion about roles, responsibilities and skillsets. After I sent the email to the DITA-users list, I remembered a similar discussion on the DITA Awareness Group. The topic is, “How difficult is it to find TWs who already know DITA?” started by Nadine Murray. We might be able to pull some information from this thread to include in a white paper on DITA qualifications.

Here is the link

http://www.linkedin.com/groups/How-difficult-is-it-find-162465.S.142019287?qid=26ab3f0d-1d8a-4a6b-a241-869ca58df495&trk=group_search_item_list-0-b-ttl&goback=%2Eanp_162465_1360700561235_1

- Deb