Subject: Canceling Today's Meeting

Neither JoAnn nor I will be able to attend today's meeting. Additionally, Frank Miller is not available to sit in as chair.

We will take updates offline and meet in two weeks.

Items for update:
  • The report from Jacquie and Briana.
  • An update from Kris on the subject scheme article.
  • My update on the webinar schedule.

--
Jordan Jones
Sr. Manager