Subject: RE: Monday meeting

The document is loaded.

- Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of JoAnn Hackos
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2013 9:16 PM
To: DITA Adoption TC
Subject: [dita-adoption] Monday meeting

We will have a meeting of the DITA Adoption TC at the regular time. The agenda will be to review the document that Deb and Jacquie have designed to define roles and responsibilities in a DITA environment.

Deb and Jacquie, please upload the draft to the Adoption TC document folder.

I will have the minutes from our last meeting ready in the morning.

Thanks, JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc