Subject: Roles and Responsibilities White Paper

All,

Jacquie Samuels posted the latest copy of the Roles and Responsibilities white paper that we are working on. We added a new section on collaboration and also added a new role for technical communications manager. We did review the large reference table at one of the committee meetings. We did not review the phases. JoAnn had mentioned that she would like to approve this white paper at our next meeting, tomorrow. If you have not had a chance to review this paper, please try to do so. We would like to have this paper approved in the next few weeks.

Debra Bissantz

Technical Writer, Technology Lead

LSI Corporation

2001 Danfield Court