Subject: Comprehensive Feature List For DITA 1.2

Hi all --

I am involved in one of those DocBook-to-DITA migration proposals. A recent twist in the project involves my developing a comprehensive list of out-of-the-box (OOTB) DITA 1.2 features against which the DocBook folks can check off:
__ Yes, DocBook does this too OOTB
__ No, DocBook does not support this OOTB
__ Maybe, I'll need to get back to you
I'm OK with collating my own list of features from the DITA 1.2 spec and from the many "DITA benefits" presentations that I have collected through the  years. I'd be glad to pass it along to you when I am done (if I am every done).

Before preforming that task, I figured that I'd ping  you fine folks to ask whether you have had opportunity to build such a list or subsets of it.

Stan Doherty
DITA TC
MathWorks Inc.