Subject: Regrets for tomorrow's meeting

Hi all,
I have a doctor's appointment in the morning at the same time as our meeting. Frank will start the webex and chair. We need to vote on Deb and Jacquie's final draft of the Roles and Responsibilities feature article. Everyone should have received it through the OASIS notification process.

I have updated the agenda on the OASIS website.

Best,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President