Subject: Regrets Oct 7 Troy

Hi:

Sorry, I really am trying to make it to the DITA Adoption meetings, but I'm on the road today.

I would like to follow up in the next available meeting about recent activity at the DITA Learning and Training SC and my plans to document in one or more articles already known adoption strategies via the DITA Adoption TC with the help of (at minimum) SAP, IBM, and DITA for Publishers, a nice segue project between the two DITA groups.

Troy