Subject: DITA Roles and Responsibilities WP Japanese translation

Hi fellow members,

I am thinking about Japanese localization of “DITA Roles and Responsibilities” and further discussion within JDIG (Japan DITA Interest Group).

Also, it can be nice for me to organize a webinar after we completed a translation as OASIS DITA Adaption TC member (in Japanese).

Let me hear what you think.

Tetsuya Sekine

President, Principal Consultant

InfoParse, Inc.

< DITA Enabled Intelligent Content Solutions/ >

<DITA +                />

*email: ecmp@infoparse.com | Skype <callto://tetsekine>

*url: www.infoparse.com | phone: 81 3-3736-8180