Subject: Do we need a new meeting time?

Hi Folks,
We have been meeting on Monday mornings (US time) since we began the DITA Adoption TC. Generally, only 4 or 5 members sign in for the meetings. Those of us who attend regularly would really like to increase the regular participation. Perhaps a new meeting time will work better.

Please participate in our meeting-time survey:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2J2GKC8

We’ll report the results at the meeting next Monday (February 10).

Thanks for your help,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA NA Conference 2014 in Seattle, Washington April 28-30. More information at:

http://www.cm-strategies.com/2014/index.htm