Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Addition to Jacquie's SWOT doc

I agree that EPUB generation is a compelling reason to use DITA--it's one
of the things that is attractive to Publishers, where the only other
option is to get EPUB out of InDesign, which is never pretty, even on a
good day.

I'm responsible for the DITA for Publishers EPUB transform--if there are
missing features related to accessibility, I definitely need to know about
them.

As far as I know, reflowable EPUBs are inherently accessible (to the
degree you don't do silly things in the HTML content) but it's also the
case that EPUB3, which I don't yet support, has more
accessibility-specific features.

Cheers,

Eliot
—————