Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Leaving the Dita Adoption TC

Thank you, Thilo, for all your help. We will miss your presentations at the conferences.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America conference in April 2013.