Subject: Groups - Troubleshooting Feature Article Draft 30 May 2014 uploaded

Submitter's message
I rewrote the article to be a tutorial rather than a description. I opted to show examples with a structured editor tag view. I avoided showing raw XML in the examples because people who are not used to looking at raw XML find it intimidating.
-- Mr. Robert Thomas
Document Name: Troubleshooting Feature Article Draft 30 May 2014

Description
This is the second draft of the feature article on the Troubleshooting
topic from Bob Thomas
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert Thomas