Subject: Today's meeting

A few suggested edits from me are attached.

Jacquie

Jacquie Samuels
President | Writing Wise | http://writingwise.biz
Phone: (613) 591-5376 | Skype: jaxheys
Email: jacquie@writingwise.biz

From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Hackos, Joann
Sent: June-02-14 9:47 AM
To: DITA Adoption TC
Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Regrets for today's meeting

Hi All,

I hope everyone can look at Bob's update of the Troubleshooting article. He sent it over the weekend. We need to discuss the July webinar plans and the status of other articles.

See you soon.

JoAnn

Sent from my iPad

JoAnn Hackos

President

Comtech Services Inc

710 Kipling Street Suite 400

Lakewood CO 80215

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America conference in April 2013.