Subject: Re: [dita] Re: [dita-adoption] DITA 1.3 Webinar for Thursday, 31 July -- Is it a go?

Kris and company,
I think we should ask everyone if the Wednesday 30 July will work as well. I’d rather not postpone to later in the year. This webinar is the beginning for a series we want to do through the Adoption TC.

JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Best Practices 2014 conference  in Stevenson, Washington September 22-24. More information at:

http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/bestpractices/2014/index.htm

From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 at 12:56 PM
To: Kristen Eberlein <kris@eberleinconsulting.com>
Cc: Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>, "jane.harnad@oasis-open.org" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>, DITA TC <dita@lists.oasis-open.org>, DITA Adoption TC <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>, Scott McGrath <scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org>

Kristen,
Unfortunately, July 31 is the one day that doesn't work for us. Our annual OASIS staff and Board meeting is always the last week in July. Both Dee, Jane, and I will be flying home on Thursday (and our non-refundable flights are booked).

Normally, at least one of us is always available--even after hours--but Thursday, 31 July, is simply not possible.

I apologize for the inconvenience, as I realize how hard it is to find a date that works for the group.

~Carol