Subject: New dates for DITA 1,3 Webinar and rehearsal

Folks, my apologies for the churn around the dates. Below are the new (and improved) official dates for the DITA 1.3 Webinar.

Webinar:
Thursday, 7 August 2014 at 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET

Rehearsal:
Monday,  4 August 2014 at 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM ET

I have spoken directly with most of the presenters and confirmed their participation, with the following exceptions
  • Eliot Kimber will not be able to participate; he will be at Basilage.
  • I left e-mail and voice mail for Mark Myers and Stan Doherty.
--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein