Subject: DITA Adoption TC Meeting

Hi All,
Because we are working on some of the same activities, namely to develop a series of feature articles for DITA 1.3, Stan Doherty and I have decided to combine our two committee meetings. Since some of you are on both committees, it will decrease your schedule by two meetings per month!!

The meeting will be at 12 pm EST and I have added the dial-in information below. You might want to join the DITA Technical Communication Subcommittee at some point but it isn’t necessary. To join this subcommittee, you must first join the DITA TC, but I believe all of you are already members.

Hope this works well for everyone. It will certainly increase our critical mass at meetings which will be a great benefit.

Thanks for all your hard work.
Best regards,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
Chair
DITA Adoption TC

Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Content Management Strategies/DITA North America 2015 conference in Chicago, Illinois April 27-29. More information at:

http://www.cm-strategies.com/2015/index.htm

Meeting Number: 201240602
Meeting Password: ditatc

To join this meeting (Now from mobile devices!)

2. Enter the meeting password: ditatc
3. Click 'Join Now'.
4. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

ALERT:Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

To join the teleconference only
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html)
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800
RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903
United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117