Subject: Re: [dita] Fwd: [dita-adoption] FW: Possibly final draft: Math Specializations in DITA 1.3

Tom, that is a valid concern. I think it's fine to quote the draft specification as long as it is attributed as a draft spec and lists a date. The date either should be the date that the source topic was accessed in SVN OR the date that a spec review draft was uploaded to the Kavi repository.

Cc'ing Chet here, so as to ensure that I am not contradicting existing OASIS policies.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee