Subject: Resend: Action Items - 06-08-2015 Adoption/TechComm Meeting

Hi all --

Here are the action items (as best I recorded them) from yesterday's meeting.

Welcome again to Israel Gale!!!

/stan

            ACTION ITEMS FROM
  Combined Adoption TC / TechComm SC Meeting
                06-08-2015
In general order of discussion . . .

All - Review Keith DITA 1.3 A-Z whitepaper by Monday,
      06-15-2015.
      > https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/documents.php

Stan - Touch base with Les Burnham on progress with the
       URI-to-key migration tool.

Stan - Forward to the group the latest DITA 1.3 appendix on new
       features in each version of DITA. Keith used this as
       a source; if there significant changes needed as the
       result of the concurrent TC review of the appendix,
       that might affect the shape of Keith's A-Z whitepaper.
       > DONE

Stan - Update the status of whitepapers on the Adoption
       "DITA Feature Articles" wiki site.
       > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/SignUp
       > DONE

Stan - Give the DITA TC a heads-up on the whitepapers currently
       in our pipeline and eventually requirinrtg TC technical review.
       > DONE

Bob - Run the Release Management whitepaper through the OASIS
      whitepaper transform and post to Kavi.
      > DONE

Bob - Upload the latest OASIS transform to Kavi. Note that
      it has been in SVN.

Tom - Upload your latest XQuery plug-in to Kavi.

Tom - Get the plug-in to work with DITA-OT.

Stan - Forward to Israel siome information about the XML Mention
       domain. This is background reading for Israel considering
       a whitepaper on it.

Stan - Draft a summary of our whitepaper development process
       and forward it to JoAnn for review.