Subject: dita.xml.org Notes

Here is the result of the Feb 2014 review.

Jacquie listed a small number of articles that are on dita.xml.org that we might want to republish through the OASIS member page.

List of articles:

Articles from dita.xml.org that should be revived:

·      Keywords: why, where and when to use them by Amber Swope

·      Reuse strategies and the mechanisms that support them by France Baril

·      Do We Really Need All that Glue? by JoAnn Hackos, PhD

·      Specialize, but not right away by Bruce Esrig

·      http://dita.xml.org/art-short-description

·      Probably really out of date: http://dita.xml.org/resource/dita-metada-and-taxonomy: KrisEberlein

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President