Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Groups - DITA 1.3 Feature Article: DITA 1.3 from A-Z uploaded

Hi Tom,
I'm not sure we could make a business case for zillions. Might scare off those who believe there are already too many elements.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
President
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215
303-232-7586

CIDM will be hosting the Best Practices 2015 conference in St. Petersburg, Florida September 21-23. More information at:

https://bp.infomanagementcenter.com/