Subject: stats or case studies from government DITA implementations?

Hi there,

Can anyone point me to statistics for government agencies using DITA or case studies of how they are using it?

Thanks in advance for the info,

Amber

DS_signature

My unique ability is discovering other’s true opportunities, empowering them to create a clear vision and guiding their development in order to inspire them to realize their potential.