Subject: Action Items: 12-21-2015 DITA Adoption/TechComm Meeting

        DITA Adoption/TechComm SC Action Items
                   12-21-2015

             !!!WELCOME BRIANNA STEVENS!!!

Attending: Jenn, Bob, Brianna, Dave, Jow, Kathy, Joann, Stan, Chris, Don
Regrets:   Keith, Scott

Chris - Complete the first draft of the CSH whitepaper.

All - Review Stan's proposal for regional "listening sessions"
       with DITA practitioners.

Stan - Update the "Listening Sessions" proposal with:
       > a list of Boston-area companies and contacts
       > an updated list of active DITA users groups

Stan - Contact Kris to request putting a review of the
       whitepaper list at an upcoming DITA TC meeting.
       > https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/SignUp
Bob - Post the short description whitepaper draft to Kavi
      and circualte a request for reviews.
      > DONE

Stan - Touch base with Amanda Galtman (MathWorks) to determine
       whether she would be willing to get involved with
       the Release Management XQuery DITA-OT plug-in.
       CC: Joann.

Jenn - Touch base with Joe Gelb and check out his existing tooling
       for identifying conditionalized elements.

All - Review the draft charter for the ATC Focus Area SC.
      Circulate comments to the list BEFORE our next ATC
      meeting (01-04-2016).

Joann - Schedule Magda Caolin's demo to the ATC.

Stan - Set up a WebEx with Kathy and Brianna to give them a tour
       of the ATC/TechComm sites, working documents, and wikis.