Subject: Cancelled: January 18 DITA Adoption/TechComm Meeting

Hi all --

My bad. At our meeting this past Monday I failed to do a sanity check with members on the call about their  availability for our next scheduled meeting on January 18 (Martin Luther King Day).

Several US members have since communicated that they have the day off.

Joann and I are inclined to cancel the meeting at this point and to conduct the time-sensitive business such as the dita.xml.org charter and white paper reviews on the mailing list.

Magda will be available to do her demo at our subsequent meeting (February 01).

Sorry for the angst. I'll do a better job with the formal OASIS meeting scheduling processes in 2016.

Stan