Subject: [Roles and Responsibilities:JapaneseSource]

Hi Stan,

Hope youre doing well.

I did translation as a member of OASIS DITA Adoption TC, with the help from my JDIG (Japan DITA Interest Group) member, including Jumpei from SDL.

DITA Consortium Japan has nothing to do with the work we JDIG did, although Jumpei and I were then members of DCJ. I am an project owner.

Yes. I have a source file set. Ill upload it to OASIS member portal?

Cheers,

Tetsuya Sekine

President, Principal Consultant

InfoParse, Inc.

< DITA Enabled IX Solutions/ >

<DITA +                />

*email: ecmp@infoparse.com | Skype <callto://tetsekine>

*url: www.infoparse.com | phone: 81 3-3736-8180

PS

Although I am not able to attend the meetings, I do present DITA every year at JTCAs TC Symposium for promoting DITA.

I am aware of the new portal and am hoping to help expanding the portal in Japanese (once its intial is done..)