Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Groups - CORRECTED - Listening Session Notes (Cambridge) uploaded

Dr. Stanley & members of the DITA Adoption TC,

This is the *best* thing I have read all week. (It's that good - I can already speak for the rest of the week.)

Do you plan to hold more of these? (Please say 'yes.')

Do you all have plans to make anything from this public - in the sense of 'published'? If so, I would love to post a link to it on LinkedIn for all the tech writing community members I know.

This just seems to me to be a best practice that a lot of TCs could benefit from doing!

Thanks so much for starting my week off on a high note.

Best,

/chet