Subject: DITA 1.3 User Assistance white paper ready for final approval

Hi Bob.

Attached is the updated DITA source for the white paper. I have addressed the review comments I received, the vast majority of which were editorial, so I think it’s ready to go. Could you please make sure the front matter is okay and produce a PDF for the committee to look at?

Thanks.

Chris Goolsby

From: Bob Thomas [mailto:bob.thomas@tagsmiths.com]
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2016 3:39 PM
To: Goolsby, Chris <cgoolsby@ptc.com>
Cc: Dr. Stanley Doherty <stan@modularwriting.com>; dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Agenda: 05-09-2016 Adoption/TechComm Meeting

Hi Chris,

Your draft document is now in the DITA Adoption TC Kavi repository at Oasis. You should distribute the PDF to your reviewers as soon as possible (see the back of the cover for the official list). I made some changes to the bookmap to add a list of reviewers and to get it to comply with what the transform is expecting. I have attached both the PDF and the DITA source files to this message.

Best Regards,

Bob Thomas