Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Approved: DITA 1.3 User Assistance Whitepaper

Congratulations, Chris, and thanks for all the work you put in!

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dr. Stanley Doherty
Sent: Saturday, 13 August 2016 6:44 AM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all --

Just confirming ... per our discussion at the last Adoption/TechComm meeting and my reminder email last week, if no one offered any objections to publishing Chris Goolsby's DITA 1.3 UX whitepaper, it was considered to be approved for publication.

I have seen no emails expressing any objection. Chris has not. Congratulations Chris! The whitepaper is approved for publication.

Thanx
Stan