Subject: Action Items: 08-29-2016 Adoption/TechComm Meeting

        DITA Adoption/TechComm SC Action Items
                   08-29-2016
Regrets: Joe, Jonathan
Attend:  JoAnn, Keith, Bob, Jane, Chris, Stan, and Don

AI/Jane and Jenn: Pursue getting the 2015 sample of highly
conditionalized content approved for review by Keith et al.

AI/Stan - Distribute a link to the TweetDeck site explaining
how to join our Dita_Adoption Team Account.

AI/Team - Review roster info for correctness at:
> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-adoption/members/roster.php

AI/Stan - Update the whitepaper planning tables per our review
earlier today.

AI/Jane - Send twitter ID to Stan so he can add her to the
Dita_Adoption Team Account.

AI/Kathy - Send twitter ID to Stan so he can add her to the
Dita_Adoption Team Account.

AI/Keith - Touch base with Richard Simmons and Marc Poston re:
a timeline for getting to Beta dita.xml.org.