Subject: ACTION ITEMS: 09-26-16 TechComm/Adoption Meeting

        DITA Adoption/TechComm SC Action Items
                   09-26-2016
Regrets:   Keith
Attendees: Jane, JoAnn Stan, Bob, Chris, Kathy, Don, Joe

A. Discussion - TechComm SC in 2016/2017
Bob walked attendees of the TechComm/Adoption group through his 09-16 email about upcoming
DITA 2.0 repackaging work.
- https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-techcomm/download.php/58969/BobThomas-Email_09-16-2016.txt
Discussion out-takes include:
1. Attendees agreed with the logic of Bob's summary and expressed
   strong support.
2. JoAnn informed attendees that she planned to retire from
   the TechComm work in January. She proposed to attendees
   that Bob lead the TechComm group as co-chair.
3. Motion to elect Bob Thomas as co-chair of the TechComm SC
   effective immediately.
   > Moved: JoAnn
   > Seconded: Jane
   > All in favor.
4. JoAnn urged Bob and Stan to consider having the joint TechComm/
   Adoption group continue to meet until January to provide
   consistent momentum for the activities currently in progress.
5. AI/Bob - determine from the DITA TC when they needed a response
   from the TechComm SC about the repackaging proposal.
6. AI/Bob+Stan - organize a TechComm-only meeting to discuss the
   TechComm SC charter and whether continued joint meetings with
   the Adoption TC support that charter.

C. Whitepaper planning
AI/Jane: Pursue getting the 2015 sample of highly
         conditionalized content approved for
         review by Keith et al.

AI/Stan-Jane: Set up a concall to review existing migration
   proposals.

AI/Stan: Update the brainstorming table ASAP with all
         the notes from our extended discussion. DONE
   - https://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita-adoption/Brainstorm

D. Listening Sessions
4. IN PLANNING
   b. Austin TX Listening Session (Joe, Don)
      > Pursuing locations - STC connections
   e. Denver CO Listening Session (Joann, Kathy, Bob)
      > Possible location: Boeing (Scott Hudson) in
        Jefferson CO.

F. Social media
AI/Stan: Let the tweeting begin.