Subject: RTP DITA listening session

Below is an (incomplete) list of companies in Research Triangle Park, NC that use DITA. Please let me know if there are other companies that you are aware of, and if you have contact information for RTP folks at the companies highlighted in bold:

Allscripts
bioMerieux
Cisco
Extreme Networks
IBM
Oracle
Netapp
Netsmart Technologies
Paradata
Teradata
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions
WebAssign

JoAnn, I know that Comtech has done classes at Netapp; can recommend someone in RTP that I should contact? Thanks.

--
Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein