Subject: Changes in the management of the Technical Committee

Dear Friends,
Many of you already know that I will be retiring in January and transferring the ownership of Comtech/CIDM to Dawn Stevens. I will also be dropping out of my involvement in OASIS.

After much discussion, I propose that Keith Schengili-Roberts assume the role of TC share and Stan Doherty and Bob Thomas continue in the role of Secretary. At the December 19 meeting, I will propose Keith the new chair. If, however, any of you would also be interested in entering the contest for committee chair, please let me know. Be prepared to vote at the next meeting.

I have enjoyed working with all of you, some for many years. I will miss being involved but it is the right time to move on.

Best regards,
JoANn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

Join The Center for Information-Development Management at the following conferences:

IDEAS Winter Online Conference held January 24-25, 2017. More information at: https://ideas.infomanagementcenter.com/

CMS/DITA North America Conference held April 24-26, 2017 in San Diego, California. More information at: https://cm-strategies.com/