Subject: FYI -- GitHub Issues Tracker

Hi all --

At our ATC meeting yesterday, we discussed developing some more formal listening session tracking process. The DITA TC has been looking at the GitHub Issue Tracking technology.

I forward for your review two links:

1. Feature overview
   > See "Integrated issue tracking" at:
     https://github.com/features

2. Sample Issue Tracker sheet (dita-migrations)
   > https://github.com/StanDoherty/dita-migrations/issues

FYI . . .

Stan