Subject: Any Interest in Having Early Admin-level Access to New DXO Website?

Hello there:

Prior to the next DITA Adoption meeting, I have asked the people at Congility if we can have additional admin accounts added so that people can test and migrate content to the alpha version of the DXO website.

I've asked for accounts for the active members of the DITA Adoption Committee (those who have attended a recent meeting), but I thought I should also ask if there is anyone else on this list interesting in having an account. Please note that I would prefer to restrict the number of accounts to only those who plan to contribute their time towards aiding with the active launch of the new DXO website.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942