Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Second Article on DITA Listening Sessions + Presentations on SlideShare

Hello Keith,

Looking forward to reading these!

-Tetsuya, InfoParse

From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Keith Schengili-Roberts
Sent: Saturday, February 18, 2017 2:40 AM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello everyone:

Just wanted to let people know that the second blog piece I wrote about the DITA Listening Sessions has been posted: http://www.ixiasoft.com/en/news-and-events/blog/2016/what-i-learned-dita-listening-sessions-part-2/. If you would like to re-tweet it, you will find a mention of it on my Twitter feed at: @KeithIXIASOFT.

We now have many presentations that have been kindly donated to the DITA Adoption group on SlideShare. There are currently 18 presentations there, and I have two more I have yet to process. Once I have access to the @DITA_Adoption Twitter handle I hope to help spread the word about these presentations, and in the meantime I would appreciate it if anyone in our group could help spread the word about whichever of these presentations reflects a best practice you would like to see promoted.

Also, by now active members of this group should have received admin access to the alpha DXO website. All I ask is to hold off until our next meeting when I can demonstrate how to add content to the website.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts

Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942