Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] FYI -- DITA Adoption Promotion Handout from DITA-NA 2016

Hey there Stan:

This will need updating. Am pretty sure JoAnn is not expected to participate in any way now.

Some other things that come to mind include:

- adding DITA Adoption logo (my draft version attached)

- pushing for more outside content contributions

- mentioning the DITA Adoption group on SlideShare

Could we put this on the agenda for the next meeting? Am sure the others in the group will have some additional input for this

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942