Subject: Call for ATC Attendees (DITA NA - San Diego - Tuesday PM)

Hi all --

The CIDM folks have graciously given us 90 minutes on Tuesday, April 25 (01:30-03:00) to:

a. Summarize feedback that we have received in our DITA listening sessions to date.

b. Summarize how the Adoption TC is responding to the listening session feedback.

c. Conduct a live listening session.

https://cm-strategies.com/2017-cms-conference/agenda-day-2-2/doherty/

If you are able to attend the Tuesday afternoon session and would like to assist in the listening session, please respond to me by 06:00PM/EST Tuesday (04-11-2017). I am organizing a concall for later this week and would love to invite you.

Thanx
Stan Doherty