Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] ACTION ITEMS: 07-17-2017 Adoption TC Meeting

Have just finished going through the new draft version. The additional material does answer other questions I had, so that you for the extra work for doing this.

One other question for me: if things do not pan out, is it possible to export the messages for archival purposes? And, do we have a potential server for hosting this lined up?

Personally, I think we should consider doing a trial for a year and see how things work out. I don't think it will be worse than the existing Yahoo! forum. It should be timed to begin with the start of the new DXO website, which ought to be in the September/October timeframe.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942

From: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Greg Emil <gemil@zenoss.com>
Sent: July 25, 2017 10:15:44 AM
To: dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

All,

The deadline for sending me comments about the Discourse proposal was last Friday, but I will gratefully receive what you send through this Friday.

Cheers,
Greg

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Greg Emil <gemil@zenoss.com> wrote:
All,

I incorporated the feedback I received during our meeting on Monday and afterwards. The updated proposal is attached, with draft comments identifying the new bits.

Cheers,
Greg