Subject: DITA Listening Session Poll Questions

FYI – current status of registrations:

  • Europe: 40 registrations, 3 contributors
  • East: 46 registrations, 4 contributors
  • West: 47 registrations, 5 contributors

For the Listening Session webinars, we can have poll questions. The questions can be either multiple choice allowing only one answer or multiple choice allowing many answers.  You can have 5 choices per questions.

We can review during Monday’s meeting, but… What do you think of this format?  Did I miss anything?  Are there too many? Should the questions about “Features currently using” be “Features currently using or plan to use”?

Starred (*) questions are single answer responses, un-starred are multi answer responses.

  1. *Describe your DITA usage
    1. Using DITA 1.1
    2. Using DITA 1.2
    3. Using DITA 1.3
    4. Not using DITA, but plan to
    5. Not using DITA, but are considering it
  2. Features currently using:
    1. Specializations
    2. Constraints
    3. Filtering
    4. Branch Filtering
    5. Content libraries
  3. Features currently using (cont):
    1. Keys
    2. Troubleshooting
    3. Learning and Training Elements
    4. Highlight element constraints
    5. Release management
  4. Features currently using (cont):
    1. Machinery task
    2. Hazard statements
    3. Linking videos
    4. MathML
    5. SVG
  5. *How many languages to you translate to?
    1. 0
    2. <5
    3. 5-10
    4. 10-20
    5. >20
  6. *Do you have an information model?
    1. YES
    2. NO
    3. NOT SURE
  7. *Are you using a cCMS?
    1. YES
    2. NO
  8. *Are you using Dynamic Publishing?
    1. YES
    2. NO
  9. Current stand on Lightweight DITA?
    1. Aware of it and plan to use it
    2. Aware of it and don’t plan to use it
    3. Aware of it but are undecided on its potential for my organization
    4. Unware of it
  10. What resources do you use to get DITA answers?
    1. OASIS Website white papers
    2. dita.xml.org
    3. Yahoo group (did-users)
    4. Personal networking