Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Action Items: 11-20-2017 DITA Adoption TC

All,

are we meeting today? I still do not get a valid link for the concall, nor have I seen an agenda.

Thanks,

--Scott

On 11/20/17, 11:20 AM, "dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of Dr. Stanley Doherty" <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of stan@modularwriting.com> wrote:

    Hi --

    Brief meeting . . . Kathy, Joe, and Stan in attendance (regrets from Keith).

    AI/Stan -- Update the agenda for the December 4 agenda to include:
    a. DXO content updates and launch in 2018 (Keith).
    b. Non-OASIS-members access to online listening session poll results (Keith).
    c. DITA 2.0 metadata discussions (Scott, Stan, Keith).
    d. Invitation - webinar topics (Kathy).

    Stan