Subject: Action Items from Last DITA Adoption Call

Here's what I recorded as action items from the last DITA Adoption meeting from Feb 12:

==Action Items==

  1. Keith to classify the relative importance of all of the DITA Adoption items in Jira.
  2. Keith to add source files for Leigh's whitepaper to Jira/email.
  3. Keith to pass along Greg and Scott's names to Rob Hanna as candidate participants in the panel discussion on the final session at DITA NA 2018.
  4. Greg to create Ansible playbook to work with Discourse server.
  5. Keith to ask Deb Bissantz as to whether she is still interested in tackling a whitepaper on how to create a DITA Style Guide
  6. Joe to talk to Austin DITA Users group to see if there is interest in a local DITA Listening Session

I also have a note that someone who is local to the Boulder area will ask the Colorado Doc Leaders group if there is interest in having a local DITA Listening session, but I did not record who was going to do this.

Btw: I plan to be at the DITA Adoption meeting next Monday, but I will be at a working company retreat in Costa Rica. Am told the Internet connection there is very good, and hopefully that is true. Will definitely be putting it to the test! 😉

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942