Subject: Re: Add CNAME record for ditaforums.xml.org

BTW, this move will have no impact on the availability of the site. I will proceed with inviting members of the DITA TC and when the move to ditaforums.xml.org is complete, I'll start making some noise.

Unless I'm not understanding DNS, the subdomain we want to use will not be affected by new hosting of dita.xml.org.

Greg