Subject: RE: [dita-adoption] Can someone host Monday's Meeting (04/09)

Thanks, Scott!  Can you set up a different Webex just for this Monday?

Joseph Storbeck
Senior Structured Data Analyst

1717 Universal City Blvd | Universal City, TX 78148
Phone: (512) 438-9457 | Fax: (210) 616-0088
e-mail: jstorbeck@janacorp.com

JANA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please inform us and destroy this e-mail and any documents it might contain.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Hudson [mailto:scott.hudson@jeppesen.com]
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2018 11:18 AM
To: Storbeck, Joe <jstorbeck@janacorp.com>; dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org

I should be able to host. Do I need to set up a separate webex, or can you send me the host code?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Voting member:
Boeing Data Standards Technical Advisory Board OASIS DocBook TC (Secretary), Publishers SC (Chair) OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LwDITA SC, Learning Content SC (Secretary) OASIS DITA Adoption TC OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist, Digital Aviation Learning and Development Jeppesen, A Boeing Company
55 Inverness Drive East
Englewood, CO  80112
303-328-6228 | Cell: 303-350-7934

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.