Subject: Draft Table of Contents for LwDITA White Paper

Here's my draft Table of Contents for the LwDITA Whitepaper I have in mind:

Writing and Working with Lightweight DITA

Introduction:
  • What is Lightweight DITA?
  • Who is Lightweight DITA For?
  • Who is this Whitepaper for?

Setup
  • Downloading the Sample Files from GitHub
  • Choosing an Editor
  • Pointing to the Lightweight DITA DTDs
  • Installing the Latest DITA-OT
  • Producing Output

Writing with Lightweight DITA
  • Writing with MDITA Core
  • Writing with MDITA Extended
  • Writing with HDITA
  • Writing with XDITA
  • Differences between Lightweight DITA and “Full” DITA

As you can see the ToC outline is pretty basic. It will a bit lengthy, but hopefully it will prove to be useful.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts
Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT
825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1
tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942