Subject: Action Items: 04-09-2018 Adoption TC Meeting

           DITA Adoption TC Action Items
                   04-09-2018
Attendees: Stan, Kathy, Scott, Keith, Greg
IMPORTANT: The April 23 STC meeting has been cancelled.

1. Greg - Update the forum for "official" language and
   links to the new subdomain DITAforums.xml.org.

2. Stan - coordinate conference flyer copy about
   dita.xml.org and DITAforums.xml.org with Keith and
   Greg.

3. Listening sessions:
   - Stan:  Finalize contact info for the CIDM "Listenin
     Sessions" handout.

4. Stan: Add to ATC conference flyer links to Keith's
   sample LwDITA samples at:
   - https://github.com/DITAwriter/LwDITA_Code_Samples

5. Team - Review Keith's outline for the LwDITA whitepaper.

6. Stan - Submit to Lisa our five most recent ATC whitepapers.

7. Stan - Add to our ATC conference flyer public URLs to
   our recent ATC whitepapers. Hold off on making copies until
   the process of accessing whitepapers through the CIDM
   conference app is done.

8. JIRA tickets:
   - Stan: Create a story for Stefan to share some information
     re: people moving from unstructured Framemaker to DITA.
     This content may serve as input to a potential whitepaper
     on unstructured Framemaker mihgration.
   - Stan: Create a story for Stan, Scott, and Stefan
     to meet to brainstorm on common-denominator tasks for team
     migrating to DITA from linear environments such as Word,
     Framemaker, and DocBook.
   - Stan: Create a story to draft an outline/precis on the
     costs refactoring linear documentation into easily reusable
     DITA topics.

9. Add to the agenda:
   - Stefan on Adobe DITA World 2018 (10-10-2018 10-12-2018).

UPCOMING ATC MEETINGS: