Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] Draft Version of Leigh White's White Paper on XSL

Please find attached!

--Scott

From: <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Keith Schengili-Roberts <keith.roberts@ixiasoft.com>
Date: Thursday, April 12, 2018 at 9:25 AM
To: "dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org" <dita-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org>

This email contains an attachment from a external source

This email contains an attachment which could be a possible security concern. Attachments can potentially contain computer viruses or malicious content. Do not open this attachment if you do not trust the source of this email.

Leigh just sent me Version #5 of her white paper on XSL, which you can find attached.

Anyone have the latest OASIS template for creating a PDF out of this? Am thinking we may be able to submit this as a *Draft* white paper for inclusion on the CMS/DITA NA 2018 app.

Cheers!

-

Keith Schengili-Roberts

Market Researcher and DITA Evangelist

IXIASOFT

825 Querbes, Suite 200, Montréal, Québec, Canada, H2V 3X1

tel  + 1 514 279-4942  /  toll free + 1 877 279-4942