Subject: Re: [dita-adoption] DITA Adoption TC white paper style

Yes, they use OT 2.4 (and later). But we can rewrite this statement; it just reflects the current style sheets that are stored in the repo.

Kris

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 12, 2018, at 5:22 PM, Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com> wrote:

Hi Robin,

It looks like those stylesheets are using DITA-OT 2.4.1. Our Whitepaper stylesheets (woefully) are using v1.8.5.

I'll look to see if we can update those to 2.4.1, or perhaps the existing stylesheets will just work…

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Voting member:

Boeing Data Standards Technical Advisory Board

OASIS DocBook TC (Secretary), Publishers SC (Chair)

OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LwDITA SC, Learning Content SC (Secretary)

OASIS DITA Adoption TC

OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

Scott Hudson
Content Strategist, Digital Aviation Learning and Development

Jeppesen, A Boeing Company

55 Inverness Drive East

Englewood, CO  80112

303-328-6228 | Cell: 303-350-7934

<image001.png>

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations.